Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sara Louise

Well hello there!

I guess I should take this opportunity to introduce myself, I'm Sara (said sar-ra, rather than Sarah). 



My Instagram 
Im a 20 year old business student from a small town in North Wales in the UK.
Im a part time achiever, full time dreamer aspiring millionaire.
I LOVE;
 my boyfriend                                                               my best friends 

my Kitten Minnie
 

Cocktails 
 & Make up

(Hence the name 'Lipsticks and Cocktails')



Ive never written a blog before but as I've got some spare time (and a lot to say), I thought it might be fun! Its basically going to be a little look into my life, some product reviews of my favourite things and anything I think about. 

Thanks for reading, Enjoy!
xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12016193/?claim=k4tp3rcfyc8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara thanks for the follow back, I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Check it out on my blog, it has the rules and the questions for you to answer.
    Sophie
    xXx
    What-Sophie-Says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete