Wednesday 2 April 2014

Liebster Award :)

Well good afternoon :) 

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sophie from what-sophie-says.blogspot.co.uk . The Liebster award is a great way to find and discover new and undiscovered blogs. 
For those of you who don't know these are the rules:
If you get nominated you must acknowledge the blogger who nominates you
You have to write 11 random facts about yourself
And answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked
Then nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for them to answer
You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them.

Here's my eleven random facts about myself: 
1) I hate snow with a passion and adore the sunshine
2) I always feel much better with a tan 
3) I'm working towards having proper abs! 
4) Everyday I wear : my 3 promise rings from Ben on my left hand, a purple diamond ring on the same finger on opposite hand from my parents, My Michael Kors watch, my pandora pink leather bracelet with a 'B' charm, and a string bracket with Bens name engraved on silver. If i don't wear them I feel totally naked! 
5) My nickname used to be 'Puffin' and I have no idea why?
6) I couldn't live without my Macbook
7) I have almost 90,000 photos on it 
8) My mum and sister are both beauty therapists and hair dressers (which is super handy as i never pay for any beauty treatments) 
9) Two of my best friends live over an hour away- one in Liverpool and my little cousin who lives in Birmingham
10) I live in an old 3 story house that used to be a school (and I'm pretty sure its haunted!) 

So here is my answers to Sophie's Liebster award Eleven Questions!
1)Where is your favourite place you have been?
Either Florida, or Pathos! 
2)How many Lipsticks do you own?
Oh dear? about 30+? 
3)What is your favourite colour?
Pink or yellow 
4)If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Cyprus or Florida haha! 
5)What's your speciality dish?
Im not a great cook but I make an amazing white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake
6)Do you love or hate carbs?
I love them until I weigh myself after them haha 
7)What is your go to make up item?
8)Are you a early bird or a night owl?
Depends on the day!? Im more productive in the morning mind! 
9)Eye liner or lip liner?
Eye Liner ;) 
10)What's your favourite make up brand?
I LOVE MAC Lipsticks, Nars for most things but I will use almost anything!
11)You have £100 to spend is it on make up or shoes?
£50 on each! you chose my two favourite things in the world! 

I nominate......

So here are my questions
1) What's your favourite film?
2) Indian or Chinese takeaway?
3) Whats your staple perfume? 
4) Who's your celebrity crush? 
5) Whats currently in your handbag? 
6) Ever broke a bone? 
7) If you could only have one piece of make up for the rest of your life what would it be? (including brand) 
8) Whats your best quality?
9) Any annoying habits?
10) Are you a country or city person? 
11) Holiday or Festival? 

So that's my 11 questions for my nominees, please check out their blogs :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Sara, I appreciate it :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was bad for having 27k photos on iPhoto, but you definitely win! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I really want to go to Pathos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful, You should definitely try to go xx

      Delete